ader lagy syg ! na tau ap ? kne tkan sub yg ade at bawah ney la ! jom intai ! (-:

assalamualaikum to all readers. first of all, thanks for clicking my webpage. this is officially mine, here, there, anywhere is mine. stop judging me or else please get out from here. i'm Nurul Amirah Aatiqah azhanira. you can find me on facebook and ofcourse twitter ( @anakencikZahar ) .

Tuesday, October 22

just done. its over.

hollaaa. assalamalaikum. lame dah rasa tak post new entry kan. btw sebelum mula pape. * pheeeewww ! phewwwww ! * habuk banyak lol. haha. funny things wanna share here. still remember my post right before this posting >? RIGHT ! about that guy names MUHAMMAD NURUL IFAZIQ. I'm officially break off whit that STUPIDO ! what so funny. We broke up just because of one SILLY THINGS. What we called FITNAH ! errrr. aku rasa macam nak baling batu ke muke dia. but its okayy for me. bukan JODOH maybe. NOW. I'm just being SINGLE. takde masalah. senang. tak sakit hati. tak sakit jiwa. TRUST ME. sometimes we better be single than couple. why ? couple means you're looking for trouble. FACTS. hmmm. hmmm. and now I'M HAPPY being in love with myself. no more " BIE " no more " sayang " and what so ever. just have  AKU KAU dan DIA. thats all for today, thanks for those reading my post. luvvvya ! gotcha !! bye !

p/s : hugs and kisses ! salam.





sye syg awk ! sudda bace comment n klik reaksi kamoo okeyh ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment