ader lagy syg ! na tau ap ? kne tkan sub yg ade at bawah ney la ! jom intai ! (-:

assalamualaikum to all readers. first of all, thanks for clicking my webpage. this is officially mine, here, there, anywhere is mine. stop judging me or else please get out from here. i'm Nurul Amirah Aatiqah azhanira. you can find me on facebook and ofcourse twitter ( @anakencikZahar ) .

Thursday, December 13

Kechoh ! :(

Holaaa.....assalamualaikum uols...... Haha such a bad day I think....Ahlai drive me crazy...why ? I do love him but I don't know what's the matter that make me feel like I'm stupid enough....okay... I don't know y....I don't even know if he love me or not....if I could I would say I don't care at all....but I don't think I have that effort..... He's the one I felt for...the one and only thing I need is Ahlai....knpe jdi mcm ni... I thought he the right one for me... But he's not... Aku tak kan menyesal Kenal dia..... UFt ! Semoga dia bahagia....tu jek aku mmpu ckp so far..... I'm fine I think... :) 


sye syg awk ! sudda bace comment n klik reaksi kamoo okeyh ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment