ader lagy syg ! na tau ap ? kne tkan sub yg ade at bawah ney la ! jom intai ! (-:

assalamualaikum to all readers. first of all, thanks for clicking my webpage. this is officially mine, here, there, anywhere is mine. stop judging me or else please get out from here. i'm Nurul Amirah Aatiqah azhanira. you can find me on facebook and ofcourse twitter ( @anakencikZahar ) .

Saturday, November 24

the worst sem's break !

 hollaaaa... assalamualaikum.....happy holiday yaalls ! btw this is not first day im free...it almost the second week im havings my bad holiday... ouhhh damn !! okkaayyy...im currently not feeling well.... fever ! *winkwink* actually thats not my points but its about this sem's break... " i mean " my worst sem's break..... from morning till night..everything was not right ! there's mistakes everywhere..... i just can be sillent and respects my family member.... its worts u know..... *tearsfall* i hate this situation..if i know from ealier this gonna be happen...i think i'll enjoys my sem's breaks at my unties house in KL..... im not saying that i dont like to be here with them...exactlly i love to be with them... but.. i hate this situation when they put all the blamed on me... so F !! im not came back here to be a servent.... ! of coz i miss then so f' much ! its not like i want actually..... i want to feel the love.... yeahhh ! from my mun n my dad..... they just ignored me... haha ! thanks ! there lots of different from 2 years before.... theres no different between  im here or not....i dont meant to be rude to my family.... can they feel what i feel actually ?" haha !

p/s : i love the way u treat me...... =='


sye syg awk ! sudda bace comment n klik reaksi kamoo okeyh ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment