ader lagy syg ! na tau ap ? kne tkan sub yg ade at bawah ney la ! jom intai ! (-:

assalamualaikum to all readers. first of all, thanks for clicking my webpage. this is officially mine, here, there, anywhere is mine. stop judging me or else please get out from here. i'm Nurul Amirah Aatiqah azhanira. you can find me on facebook and ofcourse twitter ( @anakencikZahar ) .

Friday, April 8

tett ! tade tajok ! :p

aper kez la tjok entry aq ney,,,sbb aq pon ta taw na bg istilah ap tuk entry aq kali ney,,,huuh,,,aq na post pix ajer,,,hehhee,,,1st pix aq gn bestie aq,,,,juz edited !
haha ! amacam ? knal ker pix sape ? huhuhu...this is me + fara + zima = yufama ! ney ag satu pix aq sertakan,,,pix saper r n,,,huhuhu,,sape yg tau naseb baik,,lw ta taw,,wat2 tau ajer la,,,but,,i luv his smile ! :)

berkenaan mr.dinie ikhsan,,,,r u rely care 4 me ? u dint call me after our bad mood,,y ? im waiting 4 ur call,,but u din call me...u juz call me at 0014 o'clock ! huf ! wat do u wnt? u make me feel like im stupid,,,i do luv u,,,but past 24 ours ago,,,now the luv will kill me down by time,,,what should i do ? huf ! if u still accept me as ur gelfie,,,please do call me ASAP ! if not,,,i dont mind if im hurt,,,its ur dcision,,, salam,,,
p/s : i do luv u,,,,but now its complicated ! im sorry ! past 2 years memor's will always kill me,,please make ur dcision,,ASAP !



sye syg awk ! sudda bace comment n klik reaksi kamoo okeyh ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment