ader lagy syg ! na tau ap ? kne tkan sub yg ade at bawah ney la ! jom intai ! (-:

assalamualaikum to all readers. first of all, thanks for clicking my webpage. this is officially mine, here, there, anywhere is mine. stop judging me or else please get out from here. i'm Nurul Amirah Aatiqah azhanira. you can find me on facebook and ofcourse twitter ( @anakencikZahar ) .

Sunday, April 24

, , i do hate u but luv still there,,in a right place,,

based on my entry title,,,aq na cerita psal ketidakadilan dunia ney pade aq,,aq bkn na buruk2 kn saper2,,,aq juz na luahkan ap yg aq rase,,,,huh ! time do change me,,,from gamble to mo curious,,aq juz ikot grak hati aq,,,btw,,aq ta sngker,,tuhan maha besa,,dyer tunjuk at aq aper yg kw da buat blakng aq,,sorry la,,iam such a good liar,,,myb im looks like i can bear it,,hahah ! but sorry 2 say,,,its hurt me,,,aldeway,,myb niat kw tuk blaz dndam at aq o watever,,idont care,,,chance alwayz be there,,4 u,,,its up to me to give iit o no,,,n 4 now,,,the chance myb juz 4 dis time,,,its bcoz i do luv u,,but,,,my heart was broken,,its rely need time to recover it,,4 now,,lets me wif mine,,,i'll arrange it by myself,,humm,,,myb,,its myfault coz put aa the trust there 4 u,,i should noe it,,,ummm,,,,juz leave me then beb ! juz go ahead wif dat gerlz,,,ju go,,,i hate u 4 now,,,u keep lying to me,,,u lie 2 me ! dats the fact ! u lie 2 me beb ! i hate u but i do luv u,,, :'(

p/s : .........................


sye syg awk ! sudda bace comment n klik reaksi kamoo okeyh ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment